The Live TVs come with 720p HD ready display panels and support USB, HDMI and AV mode for connectivity. The 32-inch model is priced at Rs 9,990 while the 24-inch model costs Rs 7,990.
- With FIFA World Cup season on, Samsung brings 2018 QLED, UHD and ‘Concert’ TV series to India
- Sony launches Bravia KD-85X9000F and KD-65X9000F TVs in India: Price, specifications
- Mi 4A 32 Smart TV: Top five 32-inch Smart TV alternatives under Rs 20,000
- Daiwa launches two affordable 4K Smart televisions in India: Price, specifications
- Xiaomi Redmi 5, Mi LED Smart TV 4A, Mi LED Smart TV 4 sale at 12 PM today: All you need to know
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 32-inch and 43-inch models launched in India: Price, sale date, features etc
“When it comes to buying a TV, today the consumer is faced with two choices; pay more or get less. Live TV will challenge this situation. We are democratising luxury in the TV market which has happened in other segments like automobile and mobile phones,” said Chetan D’Souza, VP – Marketing, Live TV.
The Live TV range comes with a one-year warranty and after sales service support. The product will also be available from Kohinoor Electronics.