GOQii has announced an update, which will integrate doctors and diagnostics to its ecosystems. The update includes health features such as the Health Risk Assessment and Health locker. It will be available with all new GOQii fitness band. GOQii claims it has brought trained doctors on board to deal with general medical and lifestyle issues. The doctors will mainly deal with emotional wellness, counselling and preventive health being. The consultations will be available through an app-based service over chat and voice call.
“Technology is transforming healthcare at an incredible pace and resulting in dynamic outcomes for the industry. Today we’re announcing the integration of doctors and diagnostics on our platform with the intention to offer preventive healthcare solutions to our users. This truly revolutionary integration of coaches, diagnostics and medical practitioners will provide users an entire spectrum of real-time lifestyle and healthcare services on one single platform,” Vishal Gondal, CEO and Founder, GOQii said.
GOQii also announced a tie-up with Max Healthcare as their hospital and medical partner. Thyrocare is their diagnostic partner. The medical reports of users post the diagnosis will be saved within the Health Locker feature on GOQii platform. The reports will only be made available to coaches, users and doctors both on and off the platform, post consent of the user.
The services will be available at a subscription cost of Rs 1,999 for 3 months, Rs 2,999 for 6 months and Rs 3,999 for 12 months.
GOQii fitness bands have been upgraded with the following feature:
• A sleeker design and an enhanced OLED display. The new fitness band now comes with an integrated charger, which can be used with a standard USB port
• The new GOQii band comes with a bigger battery, which is claimed to provide a minimum of 2-week battery life on a single charge
• Auto sleep detection feature
• Third Party App Integration. Users users will get call, SMS, Email and WhatsApp notifications on their GOQii band as well as alarm and inactivity alerts.
• GOQii has enabled touchless payment feature on its GOQii band in collaboration with Axis Bank for their ‘Axis active’ programme.
GOQii integrated human coaches to its platform in 2014. The coaches give users customised advice and keep them motivated to work towards their goals.