Tired of your iPhone’s lightning cable getting all frayed up? Well, Belkin India has announced the availability of its new Mixit DuraTek Lightning to USB Cable with a five-year warranty. This cable for iPhones and iPads uses high-quality material all around with the aim of offering ultimate durability.
Belkin Mixit DuraTek will be available in black, rose gold, gold and silver with Kevlar fibers that reinforce the inner wiring for added strength. Plus the abrasion-resistant nylon forms a tough outer jacket for the cable but still manages to be highly flexible.
The unique features of the cable are:
1. Kevlar, a high strength synthetic fiber as reinforcing agent to strengthen the conductors and enhance protection
2. Drain wiring for added protection
3. Insulated conductors to reduce friction while creating added flexibility and protection
4. Shield-braid and metalised Mylar shielding to protect cable from external electro-magnetic interference
5. Soft and pliable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cable jacket
6. Double-braided nylon exterior to resist abrasion and reduce fraying
7. The laser-welded connector can withstand over 40.47 pounds of force
8. Supports 12W optimal charging for iOS devices
9. Polished extruded aluminum casing
10. 18mm TPE strain relief is built to withstand over 5000+ cycles during 180-degree cable bend test
The cable has an MRP of Rs 2,499 but is likely to sell for lower.