With the Rio Olympics exactly 365 days away, Sania Mirza practiced hard in Mumbai alongside another tennis legend Mahesh Bhupathi.
“Practice with these two and our super coach,” Sania posted on her Twitter timeline along with the picture where she could be seen alongside Bhupathi and another professional tennis player Purav Raja.
- Sunil Chhetri and Sania Mirza’s ‘give and take’ tweets for tickets crack Twitterati up
- Sania Mirza, Shoaib Malik expecting first child in October
- With an eye at Rogers Cup final, Sania Mirza celebrates Independence Day
- Breaking back: Sania Mirza gets through it all
- Appeasing Sania Mirza: Mother too in Olympic team as manager
- A suitable boy
Sania recently walked the ramp in Mumbai at the inaugral function of India International Jewellery Week 2015 and within a couple of days she is back at what she does best—playing tennis.
— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) August 6, 2015