The Indo-Swiss pair of Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis continued their brilliant run as they lifted the Guangzhou International Women’s Open title on Saturday.
- Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis extend unbeaten streak to 41 matches at Qatar Open
- Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis register 40th win on trot, lift St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy
- With 29th consecutive win, Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis break world record
- Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis’ dream run continues, bag ninth title of the year
- Twitterati react to Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis’ sixth title win in Guangzhou
- Narendra Modi, Pranab Mukherjee congratulate Sania Mirza for Wimbledon 2015 title
The pair defeated the unseeded Chinese pair of Shilin Xu-Xiaodi You 6-3, 6-1; took just an hour and 12 minutes to complete the rout.
Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis had a wonderful time on the tennis courts across the world since Indo-swiss pair was forged in March 2015. They have won five titles together which include two Grand Slams at Wimbledon and US Open.
— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) September 26, 2015