RCB vs DC Match Highlights:
– Delhi Capitals won the toss and opted to bowl against a winless Royal Challengers Bangalore at M Chinnaswamy Stadium. Both the sides played unchanged XI.
– In nine overs, RCB scored just 53.
– Virat Kohli went almost a-run-a-ball before hitting two sixes late in his innings, making 41 off 33 balls
– Moeen Ali hit a 18-ball 32, hitting Ishant Sharma for a six and a four and also dispatched one from Lamichhane to long-off.
– South Africa paceman Kagiso Rabada (4/21), who dismissed Kohli, Akshdeep Nath and Pawan Negi in one over, helped restrict the hosts to 149/8.
– Shikhar Dhawan went on for duck at the start of chase but Prithvi Shaw recovered for Delhi Capitals with five fours in an over. DC were 53/1 after powerplay.
– Shaw and Shreyas Iyer combined for a 68-run stand before the former got dismissed for 28.
– Shreyas Iyer slammed half-century to take the visitors past 100 in 11 overs.
– Towards the end of the chase, DC lost a flurry of wickets but managed to make 152/6 in 18.5 overs to win the match by four wickets. This became the sixth-straight loss for RCB in IPL 2019.