India men’s hockey assistant coach Jude Felix has resigned hours after the Harbinder Singh-led committee recommended that Paul van Ass should not be continued as the coach. There was no formal announcement yet as the committee’s job was to only give their recommendations on the matter.
Felix’s resignation leaves India without a coach and assistant coach an year before 2016 Olympics.
- Axe, Y, Z of Indian Hockey: 18 years, 22 coaches, 1 Asian Games gold
- Gurbaj Singh, problem child or misunderstood maverick
- Narinder Batra takes swipe at former coach Paul van Ass before plotting future with Roelant Oltmans
- Hockey to continue its Dutch affair
- Paul van Ass’ brief tenure as India men’s hockey coach set to end
- With players in favour of Roelant Oltmans, Paul van Ass return as good as over
Felix, former India captain, joined as Terry Walsh’s deputy in March last year. He has played more than 250 international games and represented India at 1988 and 1992 Olympics.