India ODI captain MS Dhoni, currently on a break from the national duty after the Bangladesh tour, is burning it out in the gym in Ranchi.
- MS Dhoni’s wife Sakshi thanks him for ‘making life beautiful’
- MS Dhoni Birthday: ‘Captain Cool’s’ career records that you should know
- Happy birthday MS Dhoni: Wishes pour in for ‘Captain Cool’ on 37th birthday
- India vs Ireland: MS Dhoni serves drinks to team mates; Twitterati praise his humility
- MS Dhoni’s warning to Yuzvendra Chahal: Call me Mahi, call me Dhoni but not ‘sir’
- MS Dhoni hosts die-hard fan Sudhir Gautam for lunch; see pics
India is scheduled to tour Sri Lanka next in August. Dhoni retired from the longer form of the game last December and would only be selected for ODIs and T20Is.
— Dhoni My Hero (@MSDIAN7) July 20, 2015