India Test skipper MS Dhoni is away from cricket and making most of his time in hometown Ranchi. After the occasional visit to the JSCA stadium, the captain cool was pictured receiving a memento from Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das.
- Why fans think MS Dhoni could retire from ODIs soon
- MS Dhoni booed by Indian spectators during 2nd ODI against England
- IPL 2018 Final Highlights: MS Dhoni retains X-factor, CSK’s fan base continues to grow
- IPL 2018: MS Dhoni adds further silverware to trophy cabinet
- IPL 2018, KKR vs CSK: MS Dhoni fan makes his way to dugout to touch idol’s feet; watch video
- IPL 2018: CSK’s MS Dhoni finds solace in daughter Ziva, wife Sakshi’s company after last over loss against KXIP
Earlier in the week, Dhoni met fans at the JSCA stadium and obliged them with autographs.