England’s wicket-keeper batsman Jos Buttler slammed Pakistan pace attack out of the park as he scored an ODI hundred in 46 balls in Dubai on Friday.
- England call up uncapped Rory Burns to Test squad for Sri Lanka tour
- Eng vs SA: Jos Butler puts England 1-0 up
- Jos Buttler hits England’s fastest ton, leads team to ODI series win against Pakistan
- New-look England thrash New Zealand by 210 runs
- Sri Lanka survive Jos Buttler assault
- Finally, England register first win Down Under
Buttler’s superb show was laced with eight sixes and ten fours which powered England to a mammoth total of 355/5 in their allotted fifty overs.
This is how the Twitterati reacted to the feat:
— Michael Vaughan (@MichaelVaughan) November 20, 2015
Buttler the first player to score 100 runs in overs 43-50 of an ODI innings. 15 off 17 after 42 overs; 101 off 35 in final 8 overs.
— Andy Zaltzman (@ZaltzCricket) November 20, 2015
Think some people will now have a few different words to describe Jos after that complete dismantling of the Pakistan bowling attack….
— Ben Stokes (@benstokes38) November 20, 2015
Remember Jos Buttler’s 116 off 52 balls has come against a very decent Pakistan attack. Talking of which, have Pakistan lost Junaid Khan?
— Harsha Bhogle (@bhogleharsha) November 20, 2015
Jos Buttler 100 in 46 balls, fastest for England in ODIs, broke his own record. Overall the joint seventh fastest in ODIs. #PakvEng
— Mohandas Menon (@mohanstatsman) November 20, 2015