India ‘A’ and Australia ‘A’, before the start of the second unofficial Test in Chennai, observed two minutes of silence in memory of late former President APJ Abdul Kalam.
The official page of the Indian cricket team shared a picture of the two teams before the start of the day’s play and all the players were wearing black armbands.
- ‘Black ribbon’ tribute for former president APJ Abdul Kalam from Google
- Sourav Ganguly recalls meetings with APJ Abdul Kalam
- Sachin Tendulkar pays last respects to APJ Abdul Kalam
- Sachin Tendulkar leads ‘last salaams’ to APJ Abdul Kalam on Twitter
- ‘I Am Kalam’ actor Harsh Mayar thanks APJ Abdul Kalam for giving him his name
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam: Five stories on the Missile Man’s legacy
Kalam passed away at the age of 83 on Monday after he collapsed while delivering a lecture in IIM Shillong.