The 35-year old spinner posted some nostalgic pictures along with his teammates Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma. The likes of Sourav Ganguly and Sachin Tendulkar were also seen alsongside the ‘Turbanator.’
- Harbhajan Singh helps ‘good boy’ Arjun Tendulkar selling radios at Lord’s
- Harbhajan Singh reveals simple reason why he offered to help ailing Asian Games medallist Hakam Battal
- Yuvraj Singh complains about NO electricity; Harbhajan Singh throws a GOOGLY at him
- Virat Kohli needs rest after hectic IPL 2018 and ahead of England tour, says Harbhajan Singh
- IPL 2018: MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Harbhajan Singh’s daughters play together; Twitterati love the ‘new BFFs in town’
- PM, former PM among VVIPs at Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra reception
“Friends are my back bone..love you my friends. Happy friendship day for everyone. Bless!” wrote Harbhajan.