Sachin Tendulkar wished his coach Ramakant Achrekar on the occasion of Teachers’s Day on Saturday.
The 42-year old posted his wishes on his Facebook page.
- When Ajit Wadekar spoke, everybody listened, recalls Vinod Kambli
- Happy birthday Roger Federer: Sachin Tendulkar wishes ‘champ’ Roger Federer on 37th birthday
- Coaches are like parents, says Sachin Tendulkar
- Sachin Tendulkar shares biggest lesson from Ramakant Achrekar on Teacher’s Day
- Cricketers recall their ‘Achrekar Sir’ on ‘Guru Pournima’
- Sachin Tendulkar meets, pays respect to coach Ramakant Achrekar on ‘Guru Purnima’
“Wishing A Happy Teachers Day,” read the caption of the image posted by Tendulkar which had a special message for Achrekar.
Achrekar played a key role in Tendulkar’s cricketing journey as the little master went on to become a legend for India.