Are your kids low on energy? These recipes courtesy Chef Sundeep Nunes, Bakery Sous Chef, Renaissance Mumbai are sure to perk them — and you — up.
Chocolate Donut recipe
- Flour 500 gm [high gluten flour]
- Sugar 100 gm
- Egg yolk 2
- Egg 1.5
- Butter 100 gm
- Yeast 25 gm
- Milk 250 gm
- Mix all together to make a dough and rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough at the thickness of 2inch then cut with round cutter.
- Allow the donut to prove till double the size.
- Deep fry the donut till it turns golden brown.
- Allow the donut to get cool and then dip in chocolate.
Peanut Butter Cookie recipe
- Butter 250 gm
- Sugar 162.5 gm
- Brown sugar 162.5gm
- Peanut butter 125 gm
- Flour 387.5gm
- Baking soda 12.5gm
- Salt 5 gm
- Cream butter and sugar together
- Add all dry ingredient to make a dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Make roundels of 15gm each & baked at 180 degrees C for 12 minutes.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines