April 29, 2011 4:03:04 pm
Producer: Ashish Patil
Screenplay: Shenaz Treasuryvala and Roye Seagal
Cast: Shraddha Kapoor,Taaha Shah and Shenaz Treasuryvala
Releasing: May 6,2011
Here’s a twist to the run-off-the-mill love stories. From YRF’s kitty,Luv Ka The End,is an romcom about a girl trying to get even with her boyfriend. The film has a fresh,spunky and energetic feel to it and stars plenty of fresh faces. The storyline revolves around Rhea (Shraddha Kapoor),a sweet,next-door-girl,who is in love with Luv Nanda (Taaha Shah),the richest and the most popular boy in college. Rhea is unaware of the fact that Luv belongs to a notorious family of smugglers-turned-politicians. When Rhea finds out Luv is not as nice as she thought he was,she decides to get even with him. If all goes well,Luv Ka The End will be a re-launch pad for Shraddha Kapoor.
* Shenaz Treasuryvala,who has tried her hand at modelling,acting and achoring,had penned the script for Luv Ka The End,which also marks the directorial debut of Bumpy,who earlier directed the gritty and edgy reality show Roadies on TV.
* The film was earlier titled: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
* The item number Mutton song in Luv Ka The End picturised on Shraddha Kapoor and debutant Taaha Shah,will have old-time extras,including dancers who featured in Laila main Laila and Honthon mein aisi baat grooving to the item number
* Shraddha,who made her debut in Teen Patti,essaying the role of a college student,has some really bold lines in Luv Ka The End like,I will go after his b@#%*.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.