Keenan-Reuben murder trial begins from Nov 6

A fast-track court framed charges on Tuesday in the 2011 Keenan-Reuben murder case and said the trial would begin November 6. It accepted all charges pressed in a draft application submitted in July.

Written by Express News Service | Mumbai | Published: October 24, 2012 12:37:24 am

A fast-track court framed charges on Tuesday in the 2011 Keenan-Reuben murder case and said the trial would begin November 6. It accepted all charges pressed in a draft application submitted in July.

Keenan Santos (24) and Reuben Fernandez (29) were stabbed on October 20 last year after they protested alleged harassment of their woman friends by a group of men in Amboli,Andheri (W). While Keenan died soon after,Reuben succumbed to injuries on October 30.

Accused Jitendra Rana,Sunil Bodh,Satish Dulhaj and Dipak Tival have been booked for murder,criminal conspiracy,committing acts intended to insult the modesty of a woman and also under sections of Bombay Police Act.

For all the latest News Archive News, download Indian Express App

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement