Twenty-two students from Randaha primary school in Vaishali were admitted to the Hajipur hospital after consuming the midday meal. Though all the children are out of danger,the school administration found a white tablet on a students plate and has sent it for forensic examination.
Of the 22 children,three children vomited after consuming the midday meal and were immediately sent to the hospital,while the remaining 19 children were sent to the hospital as a precautionary measure. Vaishali district education officer Shashi Bhushan Singh said,Though the white tablet found in the food does not look like pesticide,we have still handed it over to the police. The school children will be kept at the hospital for medical supervision till