Pakistan said it will examine the findings of its probe into 26/11 on Monday as the media here reported that the Government will file cases against five Pakistanis,including lone captured terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab,for planning the Mumbai attacks.
The interior ministry’s report also states that the attacks were planned not in Pakistan or India but in a European country,Geo News channel quoted sources as saying.
The conspirators kept in touch by using the internet,the sources said.
The sources also said that cases would be filed against five Pakistanis,including Kasab,the lone attacker arrested by Indian authorities,for planning the Mumbai attacks.
Action will be taken against them in the country according to Pakistani laws and access to Kasab will be sought to identify his Indian ‘associates’,the sources said.
The Pakistan Government has not formally stated so far whether it will seek consular access to Kasab though it has acknowledged that he is a Pakistani national.
Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani today said the Government will finalise its reponse to the Indian dossier after the report is presented on Monday.