November 20, 2016 6:56:09 pm
Money and valuables should be kept in a safe facing north and as per the vaastu principles it is really good to set the accounts department in southeast direction, says an expert.
Mahha Guru Gauravv Mittal, Vaastu Shastra, has shared tips to bring prosperity and positivity in your work space.
* Money and valuables should be kept in a safe facing north.
* In the office, the temple should not be placed at the back of the owner’s seat.
* The owner seat must be facing east or north. West is also permissible but it must not face south.
* There must always be a solid wall behind the office owner’s seat.
* The owner’s desk must always be rectangle.
* The central point of a factory or the office should be empty.
* The place of seat arrangement for managers, executives and directors must be located in south, west and south western zone of the office premises.
* As per the Vaastu principles it is really good to set the accounts department in southeast direction.
* The appropriate place to set the reception is in the north-eastern direction of the office.
*It is recommended to set the marketing department in the direction of northwest.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.