February 6, 2019 4:49:13 pm
Every year, February 14 is celebrated as Valentine’s Day. However, the festivities begin a week in advance with Rose Day on February 7. Valentine’s Week – which also includes Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Kiss Day, and Hug Day – ends with Valentine’s Day on February 14.
Before the big day comes calling, here are a few lovely messages, images, photo cards and quotes that you can share with your loved ones.
* The day we met is a day I will never ever forget.
I have never been so happy since the day I found you.
Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
* Every time I see you, I could feel a little flame in my heart lighting up.
And that’s because I truly love you.
* Best wishes on this wonderful day, sweetheart! I am really lucky to have you in my life.
You are fun, crazy and smart, and being with you definitely makes me happy.
* You are the song that my heart would always want to sing, I love you.
Enjoy your Valentine’s today!
* Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance
to the person who is reading this. Enjoy your Valentine’s today!
* Presenting you red roses that whisper about the passion I feel for you.
Happy Rose Day!
* Our love is delicate and fragrant like a rose. May it bloom forever and ever.
Happy Rose Day!
* A little bit of sweetness can drown out a whole lot of bitterness.
Happy Chocolate Day!
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.