A new year is all about starting afresh and realising your dreams. So, let’s raise a toast to a Happy New Year and even happier beginnings. Take inspiration from these quotes to help you get started and if you are inspired enough, share your enthusiasm with your loved ones.
* “A good beginning makes a good end” – English Proverb
* “Drink from the well of yourself and begin again” — Charles Bukowski, author
* “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change” — Taylor Swift, singer
* “The beginning is the most important part of the work” – Plato, philosopher
* “Something is going to come out of this. Something new. This can end you up in a whole new place—a better place, a much more open place” -Pema Chodron, author
* “And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been” — Rainer Maria Rilke, poet
* “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” — TS Eliot (Little Gidding), author
* “You raze the old to raise the new” — Justina Chen (North of Beautiful), author
* “You will never win if you never begin” — RH Schuller, motivational speaker
* “Whatever you do or dream you can do — begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it”. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, writer and statesman
* “Morning will come, it has no choice” — Marty Rubin, aphorist/philosopher
* “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie, author
We also have a few inspirational greetings, wishes that you can send to your friends and family.
— Wishing you a great, prosperous, blissful, healthy, bright, delightful, energetic and extremely Happy New Year 2016.
— New Year is not about changing the dates but direction; it’s not about changing the calendar but commitment; it’s not about changing the actions but attitude. May each and every day of yours is renewed with lots of happiness and love.
— May the bad times you faced in the year 2015 be your stepping stones to success and may you be blessed with many happy moments in 2016. Happy New Year.
— Best wishes to my beloved friend for a wonderful year ahead. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
— Here comes a brand new year for you to enjoy and accept the realities of life. Fill them with whatever your heart desires without any regrets this year. Stay blessed.
— Leave behind the demons of the past and look forward to a brand new start in 2016.
— Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
— Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
— May your beautiful smile be the reason for others’ happiness this year. Spread your joy and happiness around. Happy New Year.
— Thank you for being my support all these years and I wish to have you by my side in the coming year as well. Happy New Year friend.
— May this new year brings all the crazy colors and fun in your life. I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2015 bring success and desired results for you.
— New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines