Happy Guru Purnima 2019 Wishes Images, SMS, Messages, Status, Photos, Quotes: A significant Hindu festival, Guru Purnima is celebrated across the country with much fervour by Buddhists, Hindus and Jains every year. The day is dedicated to expressing gratitude to one’s teachers and guides. This year, the festival falls on July 16.
It is also believed that Guru Purnima was the day Lord Buddha gave his first sermon, which is why he is also worshiped on this day.
Here are some of the wishes that you can send to your friends and family on the occasion.
* Be grateful towards those who helped you meet yourself. Happy Guru Purnima.
* May Guru always shower his blessings on you. Wish you a very Happy Guru Purnima.
* Today is the day to be grateful towards all those you learn from. Happy Guru Purnima.
* Teachers are like parents at school, and I have been blessed to have the best of them. Happy Guru Purnima to all the lucky students!
* A Guru is not someone who holds a torch for you. He is the torch. — Sadhguru
* Expressing gratitude to all my teachers who made me what I am today. A big thank you! Happy Guru Purnima!
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines