Updated: June 19, 2018 6:56:41 pm
The role of a father in an individual’s life cannot be fathomed. They invest themselves completely and ask for nothing in return. It is only fitting then that a day is kept exclusively for them to remind how special they are to us. Father’s Day is celebrated every year on the third week of June. This year, it falls on June 17 in India.
A father’s contribution in his child’s life is tremendous, and this day seeks to celebrate his presence. On this special occasion, show some love and thank him for being supportive and helping you mould your life. If you are not spending this Father’s day with your dad, here are some messages and greetings you can send him and make his day special.
* This day is not about ordinary people. It is about special people like you! Have a great Father’s Day!
* You carried me in your arms when I was little and held my hand while I was growing up. Dad, I am going to be your pillar when you are old and I will carry you in my heart until I die. Thanks for everything. Happy Father’s Day!
* A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
* Thanks for being there through thick and thin, through my tears and laughter. Happy Father’s Day!
* On Father’s Day, I can’t help reflecting on all the things you’ve given me and lessons you’ve taught me over the years. Although time and distance may separate us, the man you are and the person you’ve made me never diminish. I hope you have a wonderful day, Dad.
* Dear beloved father I don’t have any words to explain my love for you. Just want to say, you made my life. Happy Father’s day!
* To my Dad on Father’s Day: You are my keeper of secrets, slayer of closet-dwelling monsters, tear dabber, boo-boo kisser and all around hero. I love you.
* When I think of the word father, I think of many positive qualities. You are the reason I have such a great image of a father in my mind. Happy father’s day!
* On Father’s Day, I was wishing I could come up with just the right things to tell you how much I appreciate you for all you’ve meant in my life. Here’s what I came up with: I love you with all my heart, Dad.
* Thank You dad for being my pillar of strength and fountain of wisdom. Life is more beautiful when you are around. Happy Fathers Day!
So, what message would you like to send to your dad? Tell us in the comments below.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.