Updated: June 16, 2018 1:32:04 pm
Happy Eid ul-Fitr 2018: Wishes Quotes, Whatsapp and Facebook Status, Images, Messages: Eid ul-Fitr is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims all over the world. The day marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan and the month-long fasting that people observe from dawn to dusk. The festivities begin after the sighting of the crescent moon.
The fast observed by people during the holy month is known as roza and on the last day, people exchange greetings and pleasantries. They enjoy several delicacies and celebrate the festival for almost three days. This year, Eid ul-Fitr in India is expected to begin on the evening of June 14, Thursday and end on the evening of June 15, Friday.
So, on this auspicious occasion, if you are staying away from your family and friends, we bring you wishes and messages that you can share with your loved ones and wish them a wonderful Eid.
* Wishing each other on Eid, strengthens the bond of love and brotherhood and hugging reflects forgiveness. A very blessed Eid ul-Fitr to all of you.
* All that is in the heavens and the earth
glorifieth Allah; and
He is the Mighty, the Wise.
Eid Mubarak to You.
* My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak!!
* Together with friends…
Full of warmth and fun…
Here’s wishing your Eid celebration is truly a special one…
* So whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.
May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.