Many people are continuing to stay at home and leave their house only when they have essential chores to run. As such, they are practically doing everything on their own — from skin and hair care, to self grooming. One of the most important aspects of self grooming is hair removal, and while some people are feeling lazy and too relaxed at home, others are taking measures and going the distance to ensure they are prim and proper even in lockdown.
Hair removal is efficient only when it is done properly. Sometimes, despite your best efforts, some ingrown hair are left behind, which can cause irritation and make you feel that the task is incomplete. Here are some simple ways to take care of this beauty problem; read on.
* Use a shaving cream for hair removal. It is always a must. If you do not use some kind of lubrication, then dry shaving can leave behind ingrown hair.
* When you are shaving, always use the right kind of razor. Make sure that the blades are not dull and old, because then it would not do the job properly, and leave behind hair.
* Also, keep in mind that when you are shaving, you are not running the razor in the opposite direction, as that could lead to injuries, skin irritations, rough skin, and also hair growth and ingrown hair.
* Do some dry brushing if you have bumps on the skin and hair growth, as it could rid you of unwanted hair and also make the skin smoother. Keep in mind, however, that you must be gentle when brushing, especially if you have a sensitive skin.
* Exfoliate your skin regularly. This will cause less hair to curl up and become bumps, leaving you with a smoother skin. Exfoliation can also rid you of dead skin cells, clogged pores, etc.
Keep these things in mind before, during and after your next hair removal session at home.