Most of us, if not all have nurtured this desire to settle down near mountains, lake or some other natural place. But there are very few of us who can make this dream a reality. Is there a middle way? Why not bring nature closer to our houses, rather than cutting ourselves from the world.
We bring to you the best of house design ideas that will make your dream come true to a great extent.
1. A tree house in your garden: You can actually get a tree house constructed in your garden, in order to reconnect with yourself in nature’s company. Here’s one such tree house constructed by Bower House Construction, a UK-based company.
2. Life in a bubble: Another concept inspired by the idea of living in harmony with nature was introduced by Pierre-Stephane Dumas. He built a tree hut first and enclosed it in a bubble for more safety.
3. The design is integrated with a scenic landscape. The house situated in Seattle, Washington was first built in 1963 and recently remodeled to modernise functionality. Its design pays tribute to sober geometry, the lake facade revealing a rectangular box-shaped volume, with a predominant glass finish, according to housedesignerideas.com
4. Nature-inspired home decor may keep your stress levels down and also looks classy.
5. This is another tree house designed by Bower House Construction which can be your dream home.