Updated: June 16, 2018 1:34:42 pm
Happy Eid ul Fitr 2018, EID Mubarak 2018 Images, Quotes, Wallpaper, Messages, SMS, Greetings, Photos, Gif Pics: Eid ul-Fitr is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims all around the world. The occasion marks the end of the Islamic holy month fasting of Ramadan.
Eid festivities begin after the sighting of the crescent moon. People observe roza (fast) during the holy month of Ramadan. Friends and family meet and greet each other on this auspicious day, and several delicacies are prepared. The celebrations generally go on for about three days. This year, Eid ul-Fitr in India is expected to begin on the evening of June 14, Thursday and end on the evening of June 15, Friday.
So, on this auspicious occasion, if you are staying away from your family and friends, we bring you wishes and messages that you can share with your loved ones and wish them a wonderful Eid.
* May the day delight
and the moments measure all the special joys
for all of you to treasure.
May the year ahead
be fruitful too,
for your home and family
and especially for you.
* May you be guided by
your faith in Allah and
shine in his divine blessings!
* Eid is a time for joy, a time for togetherness, a time to remember God’s blessings. May Allah bless you and give u all the joy u bring to my life!
* May Allah bless you in all your endeavours
And lead you to the path of continued success and prosperity.
* Eid Mubarak to you and your family
Hope your home is filled with good cheer
On Eid ul Fitr and always!
* May the year ahead be fruitful, for your home and family and especially for you. Eid Mubarak!
* My best wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble day. Wish you a very Happy Eid.
* May God give you the happiness of heaven above today and always. Eid Mubarak To You All.
* May Allah send his Love like sunshine
In his warm and gentle ways
To fill every corner of your heart
And fill your life with a lot of happiness
today and always
* It is a day to rejoice and live in bliss, it is a day of blessing and peace, it is a day to reflect and ponder, it is a day to celebrate together! Eid Mubarak.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.