Eid-E-Milad-Un-Nabi 2019 Wishes Images, Status, Quotes, Messages, Photos: Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi or Eid-e-Milad is the day the Prophet Mohammad was born. The day is dedicated to him and his teachings. The Prophet was born in Mecca on the twelfth day of Rabee-ul-Awwal, the third month of the Islamic lunar calendar. The date is believed to be 570 CE. This year, Milad will start from the evening of November 9 and will continue till November 10 evening.
This year, Eid-e-Milad will be observed from November 9 evening to November 10 — Saturday and Sunday respectively — by the Muslim community in India. In many countries, people take out large processions on the road, as they consider this day to be extremely significant. They discuss the life and teachings of the Prophet.
In India, some of the banks and business offices are closed on the day. Communal meals are also offered in the mosques, and people relay messages of kindness and compassion, keeping with the principles of the Prophet. In Kashmir, many Muslims gather at Srinagar’s Hazratbal shrine, which houses a hair strand, believed to have come from the Prophet.
Here are some of the messages that you can share with your friends and family.
* Hope that Allah bestows his choicest blessings on us on the occasion of Eid-E-Milad-Un-Nabi
* May the blessings of Allah fill your life with bliss and bring happiness to your heart and home.
* May the noor of this month illuminate ur heart
* As you offer your sacrifices,
I wish that Allah showers
his divine blessings and
fulfills all your dreams on Eid and always.
* May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and open up newer opportunities for success.