Finding time to work out during hectic professional life is difficult but what if ten minutes of your time can help in gaining a positive effect on your fitness and health. Following some easy to do cardio exercises can do wonders in your life, says an expert.
Simple Sculptathon, created by fitness expert Anna Reich, comprises a mix ocardio and toning dance moves such as ballet and Pilates thereby helping in acquiring that perfect body and mind, reports femelafirst.co.uk.
“This shouldn’t be a substitute for doing the national recommended amount of exercise per week (2.5 hrs) but this is a realistic and reachable high energy range of combo cardio exercises that will help you become strong and supple and improve flexibility as well as giving you a radiant, brighter looking complexion,” said Reich.
So try out from this simple exerise from Simple Sculptathon.
*For glutes, abdominals and back
– Repetition: one minute with five second rest between each one.
– Stand with feet slightly wider than hip width apart, knees and toes turned out about 45 degrees (this is called the ballet-inspired deep plié squat).
– Brace your back and core and start jabbing across the body, alternating each arm.
– Punch powerfully from the shoulder joint and draw the elbow back in, tight and fast to your rib cage.
– This works the leg muscles whilst maintaining the ballet position but also focuses on the arms and top half core muscles at the same time.
– Cardio exercise also helps deliver a surge of blood and nutrients around the body, helping to feed your complexion resulting in glowing skin.