All of us have fitness on our minds, but somehow can’t fit it in our schedule. While some of us want those killer abs, others would be just happy shedding a few kilos. Here’re some basic exercises that you can do within the comfort of home.
1. The basic ab crunch: Lie on a mat. Bend your knees in a way that your feet touches the ground. Place your hands behind head. Your shoulder blades, legs are on floor. Now slowly come up, hold it for a while and go back
2. With weights: Sit on the mat with your knees bent at an angle that your heels touch the floor. Take and dumble. Now while holding the dumble with both hands, shoft your torso to the left. The dumble should touch the floor. Repeat the same movement with right side.
3. For working out lower abs: Lie down on the floor. Lift up your legs. Bend your knees so that your feet are still in the air. Move your knees closer to the chin. Repeat this movement a couple of times. If you want to make this more challenging. Put your hands behind your head, lift your upper body and knees simultaneously and then crunch slowly.
4. Lie down on your tummy on a mat. Lift up your upper body and bring your elbows together. Put your feet together and lift the knees together. Slowly lift your feet up. Hold it for ten seconds and then you can slowly come down.
5. Cycling: Sit on the floor. Put your hands on the floor. Cycle your legs. Harder variation: don’t place your hands on the floor, and cycle your legs.