Though traditionally kickboxing started off as a form of martial arts and stand-up combat sports based on kicking and punching, but over the time it has evolved into a fitness regimen that comes with a lot of health benefits ranging from weight reduction, improvement in balance and coordination of the body and strengthening of upper and lower body muscles.
Here’s the first part of the kickboxing online tutorial
1. Side fist strike with elbow and punch
2. Side fist strike with elbow and punch
3. Round punch back hand
4. Round elbow strike
5. Reverse swing kick with target area
6. Reverse swing kick on punching bag
7. Knee smash straight
8. Elbow strike variations on body
9. Elbow strike variations
10. Side kick on punching bag
Liked our kickboxing online tutorial? We have the part 2 coming up next. Stay glued to this space.