Peeling off a boiled egg can be a messy affair. This new video simplifies the process like never before. All you need is a glass, water, and some vigrous shaking will do the trick.
So here’s what you need to do:
* Take a boiled egg.
* Put it in a half-filled glass of water
* Place you hand on the top of the glass
* Now shake the glass vigrously for 3-5 seconds. Make sure you perform this process in front of a sink so that the water doesn’t spill.
* Take your hand off the glass, the shell of the egg gets separated on its own.
* You have successfully peeled the boiled egg
Watch the video to understand the process better:
The video which was uploaded in January this year, has garnered over 16 million pageviews
If you want to peel two eggs, here’s how you can do it: