- India vs Pakistan, Live Cricket Score, Asia Cup 2018 Live Score: India need 163 to win
- India vs Pakistan Live Cricket Score Streaming, Asia Cup 2018 Live Streaming: When and where to watch Ind vs Pak Live broadcast
- RRB Group D admit card: Websites operational, download e-call letter for September 18, 19 and 20 exams
As mercury level goes soaring, chilled drinks are the must have. Here we bring 5 exotic summer drinks to cool you down.
#1 ‘Garden Frost Martini’
At “Kylin Experience”
Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
8-10 chunks of green apple
6-8 chunks of cucumber
5 ml lemon juice
5ml sugar syrup
* Gently muddle green apple with cucumber, add rest of ingredients.
* Shake and strain in chilled martini glass.
* Garnish with Cucumber slice
#2 Tropical Caribbean Cooler
At Raasta Hauz Khas & Cyber Hub
3 cup coconut water
1 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
6-7 ice cubes
2 tbsps mint sprigs
1 cup double toned milk
3 tbsp heavy coconut cream
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
2 pcs freshly cut pineapple slice for garnish
Shake all ingredients except pineapple slice, serve in old fashioned glass garnished with pineapple slice
At Longitude Bar
Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
Saffron 5 ml
Amaretto 15 ml
Sparkling wine 150 ml
Saffron for garnish
* Blend saffron water and Amaretto in a champagne glass
* Top it up with Sparkling Wine
* Garnish with fresh saffron and serve.
#4 Tropical Fiesta
At @Links, Radisson Blu MBD Hotel, Noida
Pineapple syrup 50 ml
Lime cordial 10 ml
Lime twist 03 no
Pineapple juice 30 ml
Take a mixing glass fill it up with Pineapple Syrup and Juice, Lime cordial and twist and stirred them well and pour the mocktail in a pre – chilled Martini glass.
#5 ‘Frozen Kiwi Margarita’
At Lodi – The Garden Restaurant
Kiwi margarita, packed with loads of vitamin C, the bright green flesh of the kiwi fruit speckled with tiny black seeds adds a dramatic tropical flair to this drink.
3 cl Tequila
1.5 cl Cointreau
1 cl Lime juice
3 cl Kiwi Mixyfruit/Mixybar
Mix the ingredients with 8 to 10 cubes of ice and serve in a sombrero glass.
Sharmila Chand is a senior freelance travel, food and lifestyle writer.