When it comes to desserts, nothing beats a mouthful of chocolate. And if you are also a fan, how about trying chocolate truffle? But instead of ordering in, you can make it easily at home.
A simple chocolate truffle recipe is now doing the rounds on social media. The best part is that it requires only three ingredients: chocolate biscuits, cream cheese and white chocolate chips.
Watch the video by Honeybobabear, who shared the recipe on Instagram:
Here is how you can make the chocolate truffles or “oreo balls”, as the blogger calls it.
* Take a large number of chocolate biscuits and crush them in a food processor. Transfer it to a bowl. Put aside a small quantity of the chocolate powder for later use.
* In the bowl, add cream cheese (about 230 g) and mix the ingredients well.
* Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Take portions of the mixture little by little and roll them into small balls.
* Now place the balls on the baking tray, making sure they are placed at a distance from each other.
* Leave the tray in your refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
* In a microwave bowl, take white chocolate chips and melt them in a microwave for about 30 seconds. Take the bowl out and use a spatula or spoon to break clumps or pieces and make a thick paste.
* Take out the truffles from the refrigerator and dip them in the white chocolate mixture.
* Sprinkle the chocolate powder set aside earlier on top of the truffles and refrigerate them for about 10 minutes.
When are you trying this?
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines