Looking for a quick fix for tonight’s dessert? Try your hands at this creamy mango mousse. This can be your perfect snack, because it is not excessively sweet. In fact, those who love mangoes understand the numerous health benefits they possess — from lowering cholesterol, to promoting a healthy gut, and also clearing your skin. Want to impress your family with an easy dessert? The recipe given below will come to your rescue!
View this post on Instagram
✨Mango-Joghurt-Mousse✨ _______________________________________________ Receipe: Ingredients: 2 cups of mango slices in syrup, 150g yoghurt, 1 lemon, sugar, 200g sour cream, 1 pack. Instant gelatine, 1 tbsp vanilla sugar, 200g whipping cream. 1. Put the mangoes in a sieve and let them drain. Cut one half of the mangoes into small cubes and put them aside. 2. Mango cream: Puree the other half with sugar, vanilla sugar, yoghurt and the juice of a half lemon. 3. Now beat the whipping cream until it's thick. 4. Mix the sour cream with the mango cream until it's creamy and add instant gelatine. 5. At the end you can fill the glas/bowl in layers (mango cream/whipped cream/mango cream) and decorate it with the small mango cubes and put it in the frigde for at least 1 hour. ~That's it💫🥰It' a very quick and easy recipe! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ #mango#mangolover#mangomousse#easy#quickrecipe#tryit#tagme#likeformore#foodblogger#dessertlover#dessertsofinstagram#baker#dessertstagram#delish#instadessert#yummy#instafood#foodstagram#foods#cakedecorating#bakingart#lovecooking#lovebeeingcreativebecrative#foodrecipes#cakes#deco#ideas#pakistanirecipes#afias_creative_world🎂
- 100 grams of condensed milk
- 2 Large nicely ripened mangoes
- 400 ml of heavy whipped cream
* Begin by adding 400 ml of heavy cream and whip it using a hand mixer or a blender until a medium peak forms. If you are someone who likes the consistency of the mousse to be solid, whip it until a stiffer peak forms.
* Make sure you save some whipped cream in another bowl to use it for decoration in the end.
* To this, add condensed milk and mix it thoroughly. Once mixed, add the mango puree extracted from the ripened mangoes. Using a spatula, keep folding the mixture until all the components are nicely combined and you start seeing a light yellow colour.
* In small glasses or even shot glasses, pour the mixture. Store it in the refrigerator for a good three hours and serve them cold with a side of whipped cream and fresh slices small mango cubes.
* You can also add these mango cubes for garnishing.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines