Celebrate this Eid with delicious nihari, khameeri roti, mutton and chicken biryani – not to forget sewayian and sheermal – from famous restaurants as foodpanda, an online marketplace for food delivery, is introducing special meal combos for the festival.
Foodpanda is offering exclusive pre-defined meal plans for Eid which can be ordered for delivery on the special day in three cities – Delhi, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
- Ahead of Eid al-Adha, East Delhi municipal body will give bags to dispose animal remains
- Eid ul-Fitr 2018: Mumbai Police gives roses to wish people Eid Mubarak and Tweeple are loving it!
- Eid-ul-Fitr 2018: People share hilarious memes describing how they feel about Eidi and it’s spot on
- Shah Rukh Khan wishes Eid Mubarak with a photo of AbRam
- Happy Father’s Day 2018: Cherish the day with your dad on a special lunch date
- Spreading smiles, UK Sikh NGO gives Eid gifts to over 500 Syrian refugees
The special Eid meals will be delivered in a special packaging from restaurants like Saleem in Delhi, Ohri and Bawarchi in Hyderabad and Paradise in Bengaluru and Hyderabad, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
“Festivals in India are not complete without the awesome food that they bring with them. Keeping customer satisfaction at the core, we have always tried to offer our users with exciting offers,” said Saurabh Kochhar, CEO, foodpanda.
Customers can pre-order their meals and have it delivered to their doorsteps on Eid.