October 31, 2020 2:25:00 pm
Are you a fan of red velvet cake? You do not have to order it from a bakery because it can be made easily at home in a pan. Kolkata-based food blogger Reshu Drolia recently shared an easy recipe for baking red velvet cupcakes, which can be made with just some simple ingredients usually available at home.
Check out the recipe:
View this post on Instagram
Red Velvet Cupcake…. Ingredients: ½ cup or 65 grams all purpose flour 1 tbsp sugar, powdered 1/8 tsp baking powder 1/8 tsp soda 100 grams condensed milk 25 grams butter, melted 2 tbsp oil ¼ cup beet root juice Lemon juice Lemon zest 1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder How to make: In a mixing bowl shift all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and mix it well. Dry mixture is ready. Keep aside In another bowl add condensed milk, beet root juice, vanilla essence and mix it well. Now add dry mixture into the bowl of wet mixture and mix it well till smooth and fluffy. Add few drops of red food colour and mix it well Add melted butter, oil and mix it well again. Lastly add lemon juice and lemon zest and mix it well. Batter is ready. Take 4 small size katori and put cup liners inside each katori. Now fill ¾ parts of cup liners with batter as cupcake will fluff up while baking. Now place all 4 katoris onto stand in a heated pan. Cover the lid of the pan and let the cupcakes bake for 15-20 minutes on medium high flame. Once baked, uncover the lid and take out each katori from the pan. Invert katori upside down and remove cupcakes from the katori. Let it cool down before frosting. #Redvelvetcupcake #Cupcakes #cupcake #cupcakeofinstagram #Cakes #baking #mintsrecipes
½ cup or 65 gm – All-purpose flour
1 tbsp – Sugar, powdered
1/8 tsp – Baking powder
1/8 tsp – Soda
100 gm – Condensed milk
25 gm – Butter, melted
2 tbsp- Oil
¼ cup – Beetroot juice
1/2 tbsp – Cocoa powder
* In a mixing bowl, sift all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and mix it well. The dry mixture is ready. Keep aside.
* In another bowl, add condensed milk, beetroot juice, vanilla essence, and mix well.
* Now add the dry mixture into the bowl of wet mixture and mix well till smooth and fluffy. Add few drops of red food colour and mix it well.
* Add melted butter, oil and mix well again.
* Now add lemon juice and lemon zest and mix. The batter is ready.
* Take four small size bowls and put cup liners inside each of them.
* Now fill ¾ parts of cup liners with batter as the cupcake will fluff up while baking.
* Now place all bowls on a stand and it in a heated pan.
* Cover the lid of the pan and let the cupcakes bake for 15-20 minutes on medium-high flame.
* Once baked, uncover the lid and take out the bowls from the pan.
* Invert each bowl upside down and remove cupcakes from them.
* Let it cool down before frosting.
How about trying it this weekend?
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.