February 18, 2021 8:00:36 pm
A lot of us cannot control our craving for Nutella and chocolate. After all, what could be better than a dessert made of Nutella and chocolate combined into one?
If you are looking for a healthy alternative without having to give up on your cravings, there’s a solution — you can try celebrity pastry chef Pooja Dhingra’s yummy Nutella bars made with oats and brown sugar.
Watch the video:
View this post on Instagram
75 g – Dark chocolate
125g – Butter
50g – Brown sugar
100g – Flour
75g – Oats
125g – Nutella
50g – Roasted chopped hazelnuts
* Melt the butter and chocolate in a microwave or in a double boiler
* Add the brown sugar and whisk well
* Fold in flour and oats
* Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 mins
* Once cool, spread Nutella on top
* Garnish with hazelnuts and serve
Excited to try this simple recipe?
You can also make nutella cookies with this easy recipe.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines