After chocolate zucchini cake, Mira Kapoor whipped up another delicious cake with fresh ripe mangoes as topping.
Mira, who also recently made healthy pink pasta for her kids, put up a picture of an irresistible nutella chocolate cake that she made at home this time. Take a look:
While the doting mom did not share the recipe for the dessert, here is one such recipe for Nutella fudge cake by David Chilcott aka The One Pot Chef that you can try if you are craving it. And you just three ingredients for baking it.
4 – Eggs
1 1/2 cups – Nutella
1/2 cup – All purpose flour
* Break the eggs in a bowl. To this, add Nutella. Use a beater to mix the ingredients for about two to three minutes.
* Once it is thoroughly mixed, add flour to the bowl and mix with a spoon.
* Grease the baking pan and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
* Pour the batter in the pan carefully.
* Bake the batter in an oven preheated at 190 degrees Celsius for about 35-40 minutes or until it is cooked all the way through.
* Allow the cake to cool for about 10 minutes. Put in on a plate and serve. You can also add some icing or use fruits like Mira did.