- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’s engagement party: LIVE UPDATES
- Kerala floods LIVE: 194 dead as massive rescue ops underway in Chalakudy, Chengannur; red alert issued in 11 districts
- India vs England 3rd Test Day 1 Live Cricket Score Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Score: Virat Kohli dismissed on 97 by Adil Rashid
Weekend afternoons can get boring at times. If you want to escape the humdrum of everyday life, invite your friends over and try this Watermelon Coriander Togarashi cocktail. Infused with the goodness of watermelon, we promise you, this cocktail will be an instant hit among your guests.
The best part? We got The Hungry Monkey, Delhi to share the recipe with us.
6 chunks- Fresh Watermelon
60 ml- Vodka
2 sprig- Coriander
20 ml- Lime Juice
10ml- Watermelon Syrup
A pinch- Togarashi
* In a cocktail shaker, muddle watermelon and coriander.
* Add Togarashi, limejuice, watermelon syrup and ice.
* Shake well and fine strain in martini glass.
* Garnish with watermelon balls on a cocktail stick.