Hina Khan is one of our favourite fashionistas. But the actor recently took to her YouTube channel to upload a video of her cooking, and now she has become our favourite chef, too! Clad in a stunning floral kurti, the actor shared her recipe of cooking an easy sweet dish — sooji ka halwa. If you have been wanting to indulge, look no further!
- 1 bowl of ghee
- 7-8 heaped tablespoons of semolina
- 1 bowl of milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- crushed almonds for garnishing
* In a non-stick pan placed on low-medium heat, Khan poured a bowl of ghee. She allowed it to melt for the next 5 minutes, and then added semolina or suji.
* You need to make sure the flame is not high because it can cause the dish to burn. Using a spatula, she mixed it carefully. Do this until it slightly turns golden-brown.
* Next, she added one bowl of milk, kept stirring the contents and finally added 1/2 a cup of sugar. You can add more or less as per your preference.
* Keep stirring it slowly until the semolina absorbs the milk and you get a thick mixture. Khan finally added some crushed almonds for garnishing.
* Now, you can turn off the heat and let it cool down. Serve and enjoy!
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines