Updated: October 28, 2015 3:48:54 pm
It’s that time of the year when everyone has ‘scary things’ on their mind, to prepare for Halloween, a day dedicated to dead. Halloween parties, games, food are all being discussed right now to celebrate this day on October 31 (Saturday). While you might have your own ideas for the party menu, we have these five interesting YouTube recipes that might be useful for you.
1. Hoot Owl Cookies: This is probably the only recipe on list which is not going to spook you out that much.
2. Halloween punch: This blood red punch will surely quench your thirst.
3. Witches’ fingers: If you can survive looking at these, you can very well have a couple of them.
4. Gummy Worms: Gobbling up a handful of these worms will not do you any harm.
5. Brain Cake: Don’t eat your friend’s brain. Just shut up, and have this brain cake.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.