Updated: June 9, 2015 1:59:23 pm
If you are looking to make some interesting summer desserts, Mango Rabdi can be one. The flavour of mango combined with the taste of rabdi will refresh your senses for sure.
Mango – 2 (500 grams)
Sugar – 70 to 80 grams
Cashews – 4
Almonds – 4
Green cardamom – 4
Pistachios – 8 to 10
Milk – 1 liter
* Take milk in a wok, place it over flame to heat. When it simmers once, reduce the flame to medium. Collect all the malai formed on the surface, at the corners with help of a ladle. Stir really well by bringing the ladle to the bottom of the pan so that milk doesn’t stick to the bottom. Cook until it remains 1/3 in quantity.
Best of Express Premium
* Cut almonds and cashews in small chunks. Cut pistachios lengthwise. Peel cardamom and powder the seeds.
* Peel mango and chop in small chunks. When milk gets thick, add sugar and chopped dry-fruits into it, mix well. Turn off the flame. Now add finely chopped mango chunks in rabdi and mix well. Also, mix cardamom powder as well.
* Scrumptious mango rabdi is ready. Take it out in a bowl and garnish with some chopped mango chunks and cashew-almonds-pistachios. This delectable rabdi can be stored in refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
A homemaker in Noida, and passionate about cooking, Nisha Madhulika at 54 started http://www.nishamadhulika.com in 2007. She started her YouTube channel in mid 2011. She is known for making recipes with easily available ingredients. She has posted more than 1100 videos on her channel so far. She is one of the most popular chefs online and was recently featured in YouTube Top Chefs coffee table book.
📣 Join our Telegram channel (The Indian Express) for the latest news and updates
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.