Updated: July 3, 2015 11:54:07 am
Strawberry Jello is a jelly topped with vanilla scoops, fruit, syrup and chopped fruit.
1 packet strawberry jelly
1 brick vanilla ice cream
1 tin of fruit cocktail
1 tsp corn flour
Dew drops of red food colour
A little icing sugar
* Prepare jelly as given on the packet.
* Open the tin of fruits and strain the fruits. Keep the fruits in the fridge.
* To ½ cup syrup of the tinned fruits, add corn flour and cook on low flame for 5 minutes till a thick, glossy sauce is ready. Remove from fire and add a few drops of pink colour.
* To serve, put some ice cream in a glass. Spoon out jelly on it. Put some fruits. Spoon out more ice cream on the fruits. Pour the sauce over the ice cream. Serve topped with a few fruits.
Nita Mehta is a celebrated chef and has penned over 600 books. Her book cover a multitude of cuisines from around the world. 450 of her books have been on the best-seller list, and in the short span of a few years she has sold over 7.5 million books. Several of her books have also won International Awards. She has conducted cooking classes in USA, UK, Canada and several other countries, and appeared on many TV channels in cookery shows.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.