Stuffed with mozzarella cheese and sweet corn, this makes for a perfect breakfast. Pizza Packets can even be packed for lunch.
2 cup refined flour
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dry active yeast
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
For Pizza stuffing
Grated mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup pizza sauce
1/4 cup beans (finely chopped)
1 capsicum (sliced thinly lengthwise)
1/4 cup sweet corn
1/2 cup cabbage
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp olive oil
* Take refined flour in a big bowl and add sugar, salt, dry active yeast and olive oil into it. Mix all ingredients really well and with the help of lukewarm water knead a soft dough. For kneading this much quantity of dough almost 3/4 cup of water is required.
* Add oil in dough, cover and keep it aside for 2-3 hours in a warm place to rest till the dough becomes twice its current size. Now lubricate the dough slightly again. Dough for making pizza pack is ready. Make 3-4 lumps from the dough.
* Make stuffing – Preheat oil in a pan and place french beans into it and saute for 1 minute. Now add corn, capsicum, cabbage, black pepper and salt into it and saute for 1 minute.
* Take one lump and roll giving it a round shape. Sprinkle some flour over the rolling board and roll out in 1/4 cm thick sheet.
* Spread some pizza sauce over it thinly and evenly. Now spread some stuffing on half the side of the pizza and grate some mozzarella cheese over it bringing the second half over the stuffing. Close it and press it on corners so that stuffing doesn’t spill out. Place it over baking tray and similarly prepare more pizza packets with other two dough balls. Now cover them for 1/2 hour and keep it aside.
* Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade. Place the pizza tray in oven and set it for 10 minutes on 180 degree centigrade. Check pizza after 10 minutes. Flip the pizza pack and bake for another 5 minutes on same temperature. Check again. Pizza packets should now be ready.
* Serve the yummy pizza packets with tomato sauce.
A homemaker in Noida, and passionate about cooking, Nisha Madhulika at 54 started http://www.nishamadhulika.com in 2007. She started her YouTube channel in mid 2011. She is known for making recipes with easily available ingredients. She has posted more than 1100 videos on her channel so far. She is one of the most popular chefs online and was recently featured in YouTube Top Chefs coffee table book.