It’s very difficult to say no to this sweet and creamy delight, even in winters. The mouth-watering Malai Kulfi can be easily prepared at home.
1 ltr Full cream milk
1/2 cup (80-90 grams) powdered sugar
8-10 Cashew nuts
4 Green Cardamom
* Take milk in a utensil and boil.
* Cut cashews in small pieces and pistachios in thin pieces. Peel and make coarse powder of green cardamom.
* Stir milk after every 1-2 minute and cook until it gets thick and half in quantity. Now add chopped cashews and pistachios in milk. Allow the milk to thicken. Also add powered sugar and cardamom powder in the milk and mix. Boil milk for another 1-2 minute.
* Take off milk from flame and allow it to cool.
* When milk comes to room temperature, store it in a air tight container and place it in deep freezer for 6-8 hours.
* When kulfi gets set, take it out from freezer, cut into pieces and serve immediately within 10 minutes.
A homemaker in Noida, and passionate about cooking, Nisha Madhulika at 54 started http://www.nishamadhulika.com in 2007. She started her YouTube channel in mid 2011. She is known for making recipes with easily available ingredients. She has posted more than 1100 videos on her channel so far. She is one of the most popular chefs online and was recently featured in YouTube Top Chefs coffee table book.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines