July 9, 2021 9:40:33 pm
Who doesn’t love pancakes? It’s next to impossible for someone to say no to a well-made pancake.
Making a pancake is fairly simple, but when coupled with the right ingredients, it quickly turns into one of the best things your taste buds have ever experienced.
These fluffy pancakes covered with gooey chocolate are bound to leave your mouth watering and craving for more.
Here’s the recipe from Chef Sumit Sethi, Crowne Plaza, Delhi.
View this post on Instagram
1/2 kg- All purpose flour
1/2 l – Milk
155 gm- Sugar
5 – Eggs
20 gm – Baking powder
100 gm – Choco chips
- Add the all purpose flour, milk, sugar, egg, and baking powder together and mix until it becomes gooey.
- Heat a pan and grease it with oil.
- Pour the mix on the pan.
- Wait until you see bubbles on the surface and flip.
- Wait until evenly cooked.
- Make four of the pancakes.
- Stack them up with whipped cream and melted chocolate in between each layer.
- Plate it up and garnish with maple syrup, choco chips, whipped cream or your favourite fruits.
This is one recipe you shouldn’t miss.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.