While including eggs, fruits and juices is a must for breakfast, treat your loved ones with something different this festive season. Go for Club Kachoris with Aloo Kali Mirch ki Sabzi. Believe us, your loved ones would be delighted!
For the Club Kachori
2 cups – Plain flour
1/3 cups – Semolina flour
1/2 cup – Split black gram paste
1/2 cup – Curd
Salt to taste
For the Aloo Kali Mirch ki Sabzi
2-3 tbsp – Oil
1/2 tbsp – Mustard seeds
1/2 tbsp – Cumin seeds
1/2 tbsp – Fenugreek seeds
1/2 tbsp – Asafoetida
1 and a 1/2 cup – Boiled potatoes, mashed
1/2 tbsp – Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tbsp – Cumin powder
1 tbsp – Black pepper
1 tbsp – Dried and crushed fenugreek leaves
Chopped coriander leaves
* Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients for the kachori one by one to make a dough.
* Add some water to the dough.
* Roll it into medium sized balls and then roll out the balls into flat kachoris.
* Heat oil in a pan.
* Deep fry the flat kachoris.
* Now, in a different pan, heat some oil for the sabzi.
* Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and asafoetida and stir them well.
* Add the boiled potatoes to it and mix it with the ingredients.
* Next, add turmeric powder, salt, cumin powder and black pepper. Stir well.
* Add some water, if required.
* Add the fenugreek leaves and the coriander leaves. Stir it well.
* Now it is ready to be served. Keep the kachoris and the sabzi in a plate. Serve them hot.