The next time you board a plane,make sure that you remain courteous towards flight attendants,make eye contact with them,clean up after yourself,respect their designated areas,and be sure to shut the toilet door-for if you behave otherwise,you might just enter their hate list.
Flight attendants have disclosed their rants about the things passengers do that annoy them the most,which are:
1.You leave the door wide open when you pee.
“One of the most annoying thing passengers do is not closing the lavatory door,” The Courier Mail quoted celebrity flight attendant David Holmes from Southwest Airlines,as saying.
2.You tap flight attendants on the shoulder to get their attention,but then refuse to make eye contact with them when they try to serve you.
“Passengers wouldn’t take off their headsets when I asked them if they wanted food or drink,” ex-hostie Susan,who worked for Qantas for over 20 years,said.
“When I ask passengers if they’d like something to drink,three times out of five the response will be ”Wha?” And that’s a ”wha” without the ”T”,” Heather Poole,flight attendant for a major US carrier,said.
3.You stuff your bag to breaking point and then ask for help to stow it away,complaining of a sore back.
4. You complain about the overhead bin being full and make a fuss about having to put your bag in one three rows behind.
5. You order a special meal,change your mind at the last minute and make a fuss when told a regular meal isn’t available.
“Ordering a vegetarian,kosher or fruit special meal and then wanting a regular meal instead and getting upset if we don’t have an extra one available,now that’s annoying,” said Bethany Burke,a flight attendant from Florida,US,
6. You’re messy and inconsiderate.
“There’d be so many people who’d just throw things on the floor right in the middle of the cabin,such as newspapers they’ve finished with or rubbish,” said a flight attendant.
7. You read up about getting free upgrades and pull all the tricks to try and get your way.
8. You expect to be told the moment you change time zones.
“Wanting to know exactly when they should change their watch when crossing time zones US-Europe is annoying,” said Bethany.
9. You try and take over the crew rest area.
10. You enter the galley without permission and loiter.
11. You double order your drinks.
“Asking one flight attendant for a drink and before they get back with it,asking another flight attendant for the same drink,is bad news,” said Bethany.
12. You spill water on the toilet floor and leave without cleaning it up.
13. You have unrealistic expectations of your air travel experience.