It’s April Fools’ Day folks! And if you still haven’t planned any pranks, you may probably take inspiration from these ideas:
1. Coat the onions with a caramel layer and present it to your colleagues.
2. Put a food colour in the cereal of your friend/partner. As soon as the concerned person will add milk to the bowl, the change in colour will surely shock him/her.
3. Remove cream from Oreo biscuits and put toothpaste instead.
4. Take a lemonade and add soy sauce to it. It looks like Cola and tastes ‘yuck’
5. Coat the soap with a clear nail polish. One who intends to use it will wonder where’s the lather.